In this article I wrote about pig skin tattoo. I talked about how to do tattoo exercises on pigskin and where to buy fresh?
Before you start practicing on live people, novice tattoo artists learn to apply tattoos on pigskin. This is the only way (without harm to the client) to apply the acquired knowledge in theory and gain experience in various techniques before your first exciting session.
Today, this practice will not surprise anyone, and in fact before there was no such opportunity. Some started out on people, others found or bought pigskin, and the brightest trained on oranges and bananas. All these actions prompted enterprising businessmen to produce and sell artificial leather on an industrial scale.
Artificial leather is an imitation of the human body cover in the form of rubber sheets of various sizes or individual rubber body parts resembling the constituent elements of a mannequin from a clothing store as individual arms, legs, and even the head. The density and color of artificial leather is as close as possible to the real one.
The sheets can be fixed on a roller imitating the surface of a person’s hand or foot, and can also be used in a simple version as an ordinary sheet of paper for drawing.
Hands, feet and other parts of the body are used to create maximum conditions for training tattooing in uncomfortable positions. Such positions as hard-to-reach places on the body or places at an angle, when there is no possibility for the client to take a comfortable pose for the master. And the difference between an ordinary sheet and a textured surface of the body is very significant, from this very often the hand gets tired, and any deviation to the side can simply spoil the tattoo.
The Purpose Of The Pigskin
Pigs are used by tattooists to practice their techniques or technologies because pig skin and human skin are almost the same. Even so, can use animals to determine the quality of the paint, or of consumption.
On pigskin learn to hold the machine correctly and confidently, to draw straight or curved contour lines. Practice the basics of dense techniques (gradient color from dark to light) in black and color options.
On advanced lessons perform clean (complete) compositions, as close as possible to those that will be performed on people.
But not only beginners use pigskin. They are used by tattooists to practice tattooing on pig skin for get more experienced masters to see the effect of a new technique or to determine the best contrast in the tattoo.
Also, pigskin can clearly show the level of skill of the tattooist to potential customers who doubt their choice.
Also you can buy fresh pig skin ebay.com
Colors and Dyes for Training
In the early days of novices trained on a conventional, inexpensive (Chinese) dyes black color for tight sucrase. The Paint can be perfectly practiced as contour lines and dense paint, and the technique of “graywash”, gradually increasing the darkening on one side of the gradient.
For color compositions suitable paint red and blue, the same manufacturer. But the yellow color from the experience to use for study is not recommended. Its poisonous color is tightly absorbed into the pigskin and spoils the whole effect of the work.
The white color in the training is almost not used.
But if there is a desire and means, it is possible to experiment and on more expensive (in comparison with the Chinese paint).
The Procedure And The Depth Of the Puncture
In the algorithm of practice on pigskin there are all the actions that are carried out during a real tattoo session:
- The gloved master applies a small amount of transfer gel to the pigskin and gently smears it with a thin layer.
- Drawing with a pre-made impression using transfer paper, on the reverse side, carefully try on the location on the skin and precise movement for a few seconds. Drawing cannot be moved, otherwise, the contours will shift, which is very difficult to work, and sometimes just have to start all over again.
- After 5-8 seconds, the paper is removed from the skin as a patch in one motion, and the resulting impression is left to dry.
- After complete drying, a thin layer of vaseline is applied to the impression (the cheapest, bought in the nearest pharmacy), in order to conveniently erase excess pigment from the skin during training.
- In the process of practice, the master passes the drawing along the contour. Then erases the excess paint and vaseline strikes again.
- The wizard then works with shadows, color, and the main visible details of the drawing, carefully drawing each element.
- During the process, the master uses paper towels to remove excess paint from the tip of the needle, as well as cleaning the pigskin from the vaseline.
Pigskin composition is almost identical to the composition of human skin, only denser. It is on pigs that novice tattoo artists fill their hands. At the same time, this is a good opportunity to check the quality of the paint; if the paint in the skin “floats” the pig will not come to beat the tattooist, she does not care. Video
We’re at the end of an article called sig skin tattoo. I hope we’ve been able to help you. If you would like to review other articles i have given the links below.